Free State Firebird Community,
Please see below for important information regarding Tuesday evening’s Varsity Boys Soccer game featuring your Free State Firebirds and the Olathe South Falcons.
In order to ensure that safety measures are in place to protect the health and well-being of our players, coaches, staff, and spectators, the following guidelines will be implemented:
- Two spectators per student participant will be allowed entry to the games. Spectators should have pre-purchased their tickets online and will be asked to produce a digital or hard copy of their ticket upon arrival at the ticket gate.
- For those spectators who do not purchase a ticket online, you will be asked to pay admission at the ticket gate. Please bring the exact dollar amount for tickets (Adults $7, K-12 $5) to expedite the entry process.
- The gate will open at 4:10pm for the JV game. Due to limited seating, players and spectators for the JV game will be asked to leave immediately following the conclusion of their game.
- Spectators for the Varsity game should remain in the vehicles until 6:10pm, at which time the gate will reopen for entry (to the Varsity game).
- Masks are required to be worn by players, coaches, officials, and spectators at all times while in the Free State Soccer Stadium unless you are involved in live action on the field.
- Per the Douglas County Health Department, 10-foot social distancing is required for members outside of spectators’ families and is to be maintained at all times.
- No “walk-up” tickets will be sold.
- There will be no student section.
- Concessions will not be sold.
- All spectators must remain in the stands. Please do not enter the field at any time.
- We ask all spectators to exist the stadium promptly after the game ends.
We will not be printing programs, so please download yours using the link or QR Code below.
Watch it on our FREE Live Stream Link!
For those of you who are unable to attend the game, please watch a live stream via the following link: Varsity Boys Soccer Live Stream_10.13.20
Let’s Go State!