In an effort to create a cashless payment system that helps mitigate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and a more efficient entry process at home athletic events, Lawrence Free State transitioned to digital ticketing for all athletic contests effective Monday, September 28, 2020. Starting Thursday, April 01, 2021, there will be an admission fee to attend home baseball, girls soccer, and softball games. Please see below for instructions on how to purchase your ticket. If there is a Varsity game on campus the same day as a sub-varsity game, tickets will be required for all spectators. If there is non-Varsity only game on campus, tickets will not be required for spectators. Please see below for an example of both scenarios.
- A C-Team Softball game is scheduled the same evening as a Varsity Baseball game. Both the softball and baseball spectators will be required to purchase a ticket.
- A JV Baseball DH is the only game on the schedule on Tuesday. Spectators will not be required to purchase tickets to attend the DH.
- Per the Lawrence Public Schools, masks must be worn by spectators at all times while on campus.
- Please sit in a familial pod and/or practice social distancing when possible.
- Ticket Prices
- Adult Ticket – $5.50 + $1.46 Processing Fees = $6.96 per Ticket
- K-12 Ticket – $3.50 + $1.40 Processing Fees = $4.90 per Ticket
How to Purchase Tickets
- Go to freestateathletics.com.
- Click on “Tickets” in the upper righthand corner.
- Click “Buy Tickets” for the game you want to attend.
- Sign-in to your VNN account (or sign-up at no cost if you are a first-time user).
- Select the number of tickets per level (Adult or K-12).
- Please enter the name of each spectator prior to finalizing the transaction.
- Once the transaction is complete, the purchaser will receive an email containing the ticket(s).
- Upon arrival to Free State, spectators may show their ticket(s) on a phone or a printed ticket. Please note each ticket can only be used one time – screenshotting/sharing pictures will void the ticket.
If you need assistance in purchasing your digital tickets, please click on the following links: